Get ready for the 2015 Vancouver USA Marathon!updated February 10, 2015
We are the ONLY Marathon with a Summer Brewfest and our event is the Hidden Gem of the NW!
Come find out what the Vancouver USA Marathon is all about. The course highlights the best that the Vancouver community has to offer, including historic sites, a National Park and the mighty Columbia River – it is truly a gem. The event weekend includes a 3 day VUM “Active” Expo held in the center of it all, Esther Short Park. All festivities will commence in this beautiful one acre park located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Don't miss this awesome race with so many amenities and value for an unbelievable price. Each participant will receive a commemorative tech-shirt, handcrafted finisher medal, great food, beverages, goodies, fabulous course views and an entry into the 3 Day Summer Brewfest! Bart Yasso has been the emcee since VUM’s first year and we are excited for him to return in 2015 for our 5th Year Anniversary!
Walkers and Runners are both welcome! The course will be open until 2pm giving you 7 hours to complete the race. During this time, you'll have full support from our medical team, volunteers, flaggers and police officers. After 7 hours, you'll be instructed to follow the normal rules of the road as the streets will be open to the public.
- Full Marathon START TIME | 7:00AM
- Half Marathon START TIME | 9:00am
- COURSE CLOSES at | 2:00pm
CAPPED AT 5,000 | USATF CERTIFIED | BOSTON QUALIFIER
REGISTER NOW FOR 2015
SECURE YOUR SPOT and GET READY FOR THE START LINE!
- Beautiful course along the mighty Columbia River
- Gorgeous Views, scenic parks and trails, very green!
- Course includes Vancouver Lake, Downtown and Ft. Vancouver National Park
- Boston Qualifier/flat course with less than 80 Feet elevation gain
- Awesome and well designed race bibs, shirts & medals
- 10 minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon
- Wake up at the Start – the Vancouver Hilton is right at the finish line
- Summer Brewfest Included w/Registration: 25 Breweries | 50 Taps | 3 Days
- Lots of excitement downtown with the Farmers Market, Brewfest & More
- Locally owned & locally produced – VUM is a homegrown race!
LIKE and TAG us on Facebook!
2015 Prize Purse
LAST year Grindstone offered a $2400 Prize Purse for our Top Winners. We are so pleased that they are back again to support this local event that is nationally supported!
- 1st Place male & female- $500
- 2nd place male & female- $250
- 3rd place male & female- $100
- Overall winners only- $150 each
New this year: GrindStone, through a post race raffle will be giving out $100 each to 5 finishers of the Marathon OR Half Marathon. That's right, this year everyone has a shot to #GetPaid! Keep your eyes on the prize and look out for the GrindStone tent after the race to pick up your free raffle ticket! *raffle winners will be announced throughout the awards ceremony.
Book Your Rooms Now!updated December 15, 2014
A block of rooms have been reserved for June 16, 2015 - June 24, 2015. The special room rate will be available until May 17th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Booking a reservation from our site is simple. To begin the process, click on "Book a Room" below to receive your group's preferred rate.